CLEANING, LAUNDRY AND PREPARATION
Cleaning, Laundry and Preparation
- Studio property: from $35
- One bedroom property: from $55
- Two bedroom property: from $70
- Three bedroom property: from $85
If cleaning is not your thing, it’s certainly ours. BNB Care cleans to a high standard and in a timely manner so that your property is guest ready. Restocking essentials (provided by the client) is included in this service and takes the worry and stress out of your everyday life.
- Cleaning includes cleaning of living, dining, kitchen and bathroom facilities and relevant bedroom/s to a high standard including dusting, vacuuming, mopping floors and removing garbage.
- Cleaning products will be provided by the cleaner unless otherwise directed by the client.
- The used linen will be washed and dried at your premises where possible, or a laundry service will be used. The clean laundry will then be stored for future use.
- A fresh set of linen should be made available to prepare the house for the next booking.
- Beds will be made according to the season.
- Clean towels and tea towels will be set out for the next booking.
- Due to a guest’s habit, cleaning may take extra time. This will be invoiced to the client. Photo evidence will be provided prior to the cleaning.
Cleaning does not include the following:
- Cleaning external windows
- Cleaning pet waste, pet yard area or heavily soiled areas
- Steam / Deep carpet clean & stain removal
- Landscaping or gardening clean up
- Extermination of any pests
- Cleaning window coverings including venetian blinds, shutters and curtains
- Cleaning inside ovens and interior of windows (these can be purchased as extras)
Charged at $35 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
This is really the heavy stuff….. like carpet shampooing, dusting venetian blinds and light fittings, dry cleaning/washing bed covers, cleaning the oven, cleaning internal and external widows etc. These could be a once every 6 months type of job that no one really likes doing. Why not take advantage of this service for your own home?