TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Definitions and Interpretations
Client: The owner of the property that Bnbcare has been asked to provide services to.
Guest: The person/s who have made a booking through one of the platforms to stay in the property and includes all those in the booking.
Booking: Refers to the action of a guest through the platform such as Airbnb, Stayz, Homeaway etc.
Property: Refers to a whole building or a private room within a building.
Original Scheduled Service: Any service that has been originally agreed to.
House Manual: Is a document that includes all relevant information about the property including use of the property and property rules.
These include any service booked through Bnbcare as follows:
- Full management of your property so that you have extra time to spend with your family and friends. This includes the listing creation, right through to the cleaning and writing reviews.
- Listing creation and house manual so that your property can be visible and allow the maximum possible exposure to the short term holiday rental market. This is created through your chosen platform and could include Airbnb, Stayz, Roomorama, Homeaway or Flipkey. The House Manual is for you to keep so it can be updated as you wish.
- Departure Check to ensure that the property is left in a good condition. A basic inspection will be carried out to determine if there is any damage or extra cleaning required.
- Cleaning and laundry service so that the property is left in a high standard for the next booking.
- Specialised Cleaning that may be required a few times each year to maintain a freshness to the property. This includes ovens, windows, carpets, light fittings and large items of bedding
This includes the following:
- Listing creation and House Manual where requested
- Pre listing inspection and recommendations prior to listing. This may include the property requiring a ‘spring clean’, removal of clutter, addition of appliances and new linen purchases.
- Managing the web presence including responding to all enquiries and manage bookings
- Be contactable for guests during their stay
- Departure inspection
- Submit guest reviews
- Organise cleaning and laundry
- Restocking consumables such as toilet paper, dishwasher products, shampoo etc
- Liaising with the owner regarding house maintenance or extra cleaning services required
Cleaning and laundry service
- Cleaning of living, dining, kitchen, bathroom facilities and relevant bedroom/s to a high standard.
- Spot cleaning of the carpet where possible.
- Cleaning products will be provided by the cleaner unless otherwise directed by the client.
- A laundry service is included in the cleaning and fresh linen, towels and tea towels will be provided by the client.
- The used linen will be washed and dried at your premises where possible, or a laundry service will be used. The fresh linen will then be stored for future use.
Cleaning does not include the following:
- Larger bedding items such as pillows, doonas and bed coverings
- Heavily greased ovens
- Cleaning external windows
- Steam / Deep carpet clean & larger stain removal
- Cleaning pet waste, pet yard area or heavily soiled areas
- Landscaping or gardening clean up
- Extermination of any pests
- Heavily soiled ovens
Listing Creation and House Manual
A web presence on any of the platforms will be created to maximise your property’s exposure. These include Airbnb, Flipkey, Roomarama and Stayz plus others. This service will include a comprehensive House Manual. Once created, the listing can be managed by yourself or you can take advantage of the other services offered by Bnbcare Newcastle. One copy of the house manual will be provided as well as the associated electronic file.
Where possible upon checkout, the property will be inspected and the keys from the guests collected. If this cannot be performed at the checkout time with the guests, a property inspection will be performed as soon as possible and the keys will be returned to the lock box.
Bnbcare will recommend this only when required. These services include but are not limited to:
- Window clean – internal and external
- Carpet shampoo
- Light fittings
- Larger bedding items such as spreads, doonas
- Venetian blinds
- Kitchen degrease
By booking a service with the exception of full management payment arrangements will be agreed to. Payments can be made by direct transfer, credit card or Paypal.
A 10% surcharge will be applied if the service is scheduled on Sundays and public holidays.
Amendment and cancellation policy for bookings of a service
If paid in advance:
- Cancellation made up to 48 hours prior to the commencement of the original scheduled service, a credit note will be given so that you can schedule the service at another time.
- Cancellation between 48 hours and 4 hours prior to the commencement of the original scheduled service, an administrative fee of 50% will be applied. If the service is immediately rescheduled to within a 48 hour period of the original scheduled service, there will be no penalty.
Bnbcare reserves the right to cancel or refuse any booking made by a client at its absolute discretion for any valid reason.
The client indemnifies Bnbcare against:
- any act or omission of a guest or other person staying at the relevant property;
- any loss or damage caused to the relevant property or chattels by a guest or any third party;
- any loss or damage to the property by any guest or third party;
- any damages or breakdowns of appliances used by guests or operated during cleaning operations;
- any claims against Bnbcare by a guest or any other person arising in connection with their stay at the relevant property;
- any issue arising in connection with the transaction between you and the guest for the rental of the relevant property.
The Client will remove or secure any valuable, fragile or sentimental items from the property before a scheduled Clean or booking. This includes cash, jewellery, art, antiques and any other items of sentimental value.
The Client will ensure that the property is safe and there are no hazards within the property and its grounds.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- Bnbcare agrees to use the information provided by the client for the use of services provided by Bnbcare
- Information will not be provided to a third party
- Bnbcare may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally.
- We may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.